Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 42

While I still hate hate hate core synergistics, I have to say that it was easier today than it was last week. I think I'm getting better at it, even though I detest it to the very core of my being. Especially those gosh awful Dreya Rolls. Anyways.... I can feel myself getting stronger and I can feel my cardio vascular strength improving. I can do more reps per move and I can keep with each move for longer periods of time. It's still tremendously difficult, but I do feel a difference!

My little four-year-old brother Danny did the sweetest things today. He saw that I was running out of water in my water bottle, so he brought me more and told me that he liked taking care of me. Then, later, he saw that I was dripping with sweat during the lunge, kickback, curl, press move, so he brought me my towel and asked if he could wipe off my sweat, and then he DID! How cute is that??? And then, to top it off, at then end, during Dreya Rolls, he said, "Katey, I think that guy in the video is trying to kill you. You should slow down. I don't want you to die." He was so concerned! It was adorable. Totally made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment