Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 24-25

Day 24

Yesterday was supposed to be X Stretch... but I just kind of bagged it. I'm already pretty flexible from dance, so I figured I'd be ok, especially since I have yoga twice this week. It was nice to have a break, but I definitely didn't have as much energy as usual.

Day 25

Today was Cardio X, which I totally love. It's not too long but still gets me sweating up a storm!!!! I especially love the wacky jacks that we do in the workout. They're sooo much fun. I have to say, though, I really hate Dreya Rolls. Hate hate hate them. I have a really hard time getting up after the roll. I get stuck on the floor, and then proceed to feel totally incapable. No matter what I do, it never gets better, but I keep on pushing and doing the best that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment