Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 29-30

What in the world? The measurements are in, and I'm extremely frustrated.

Measurements- May 14

chest- 42
waist- 33
hips- 46
right thigh- 23 1/2
left thigh- 23 1/2
right arm- 12 3/4
left arm-12 3/4
weight- 190.2

Compared to my starting measurements:

Measurements- April 17, 2009

chest (across boobs)- 42
waist- 34
hips- 46
right thigh (midpoint)- 25
left thigh (midpoint)- 25
right arm (flexed midpoint)- 13
left arm (flexed midpoint) - 13
weight: 185

What the heck??? I lose a few inches here and there, but GAIN weight??? I'm so incredibly frustrated. So mad. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Day 29

Today was cardio x, pretty routine. I did add in the jumps with the x stretches though, so that was new. I worked really hard and felt totally wiped at the end- I'm really trying to apply myself and max myself out at the end of every workout. I know some consider cardio x to be a "baby" workout, but it's not if you're really applying yourself.

Day 30

Today was a new one for me- chest, shoulders, triceps. How FUN is this one? I'm not a big arm-strength kind of person, but I really enjoyed this workout, even though I felt like I was going to die by the end of it. My arms are still sore! I'm already seeing a difference in them, though. This is good- my arms are one of my problem areas, along with my stomach. Speaking of... I also had ab ripper x yesterday, and yay me! I was able to do the entire thing while only missing 7 reps out of the entire workout! When I started, I would skip out on 5-7 reps PER MOVE. That's A LOT. I was still in a lot of pain by the end, but I'm improving! This is great news! Now only if my efforts started showing... sigh.

What am I going to do???? I think I need to be as hardcore with my diet as I am with my exercising. Get it together!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the comment. YOGA IS SO HARD! I actually tend to skip it because I usually want to die about 30 minutes in! Plyo is certainly hard and I decided to jog the next night (bad idea). As far as the weight goes, if your eating well then im sure its muscle weight. Muscle weighs a lot more than fat. If you think you look better then keep pushing play because I know that the first month is just helping you get used to the program and phase 2 and 3 are what really tone your body.

    ReplyDelete