Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 26-27

Day 26

Today was supposed to be my second round of Yoga X for the recovery week, but it was such a crazy day that I only got in half of the workout. (45 minutes, but still) It was my sister's prom and my other sister's play, and then a friend's pageant, a job interview... just to name a few things on my long list of to-do's. I'm just proud that I was able to fit in any exercise at all! It was a crazy day, but I made some time for me.

Day 27

Rest day!!!! Took a nap, went to church, watch WALL-E with my brother, and welcomed my parents back from Vienna. All in all, it was a very good rest day. Despite only doing half of Yoga X yesterday, I still woke up feeling sore. Guess I accomplished something after all! Three days away from Day 30... crazy. I'm a little scared of taking measurements. It's the moment of truth. Who knows what it will bring???

No comments:

Post a Comment