Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 57-64

I am so bad at keeping up with this. But, for the record, I am working over 40 hours a week and getting no sleep so please give me a break. :)

I lost another 3.8 pounds this week! That brings me to a total of 11.4 pounds lost this month since starting Weight Watchers. I'm really liking the combo of WW and P90X. It WORKS. I swear I had gained this week. I felt bigger and avoided the scale for two days before weighing in today. Guess I had nothing to worry about!

This last week was intense, as always, but I'm not feeling the absolute pain that I used to. I feel wiped at the end, but not to the point where I think I'm dying. It's a good feeling. I feel like I'm really mastering the X. Chest and back went very well again this week, and cardio x was as great as always!

Last week I also did shoulders and arms. I tried this one out on day 3 I believe and it totally kicked my butt, but I'm back with a VENGEANCE!!! Totally burned it up last week. I have it again today- can't wait to see what I can do this time. I also had the "regulars" last week. (yoga, kenpo, cardio, and core synergistics.) They all went very well- I can definitely feel my improvement in these. Core still kicks my butt every time, though. Still hate it. Hate hate hate it. I can tell that it's improving my core, though. Guess we all have to make sacrifices for what we want, don't we?

Speaking of what we want, let me share some of my motivations with you. I have always wanted to work at Disney World, particularly as a performer. I'd love to be a princess, along with about a million other girls. Anyways, I've always wanted this. Now that I'm doing the Disney College Program next winter, this dream could become a reality. However, my fitness and weight are currently standing in the way of that dream being fulfilled. So now, every time I take a bite when I know I shouldn't, I just think, "That bite is taking you one step away from what you want. Are you REALLY going to let that bite take away your dream?" Or when I want to slack off during P90X, I just think, "Are you going to skimp on reps and let your dream slip away? Are you going to let one rep get in your way? You can push out one more!"

I'm also signed up for the Miss McHenry County pageant this summer. It's in the beginning of August, and I really need to win the pageant so that I can pay for school. Am I going to let one bite or one rep get in my way? No way! I'm better than that.

Today is shoulders and arms again. Can't wait to kill it! Also, I know I'm due for my day 60 measurements. I'll get them done, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment