Sunday, January 3, 2010

P90X+ Days 15-39

So, yes, I am about four days behind where I should be, but between the holidays and moving from Idaho to Illinois, I'd say that's pretty dang good. I could get all down on myself about it... but no point. It's in the past and I intend to move confidently forward without looking back!

Just finished the first week of phase 2! It's been intesnse, but great at the same time. It's nice to have something so constant in my life when everything else is so chaotic. The move was stressful and the last week of school was not easy, but I'm glad it's over. I'm off to Florida to participate in the Disney College Program in a week and a half, and completely excited. It's so exciting to be on the cusp of one of your dreams coming true. Very fulfilling.

I had to get rid of my weights (sad) in the move, so now all I have is the bands until I get to Florida and buy some new weights. I'm actually getting a pretty decent workout with the bands, but Core Synergistics is nearly impossible with the bands, however, with a little adjusting, it all works out. I am coming to really like using the bands. Not as well as the weights, but they do just fine.

I also decided a few weeks ago that I am going to run a half marathon on March 6th at Disney World. This is so out of the ordinary for me- I'm not a runner at all, so this will be a new and interesting challenge for me. I'm pretty excited about it! I'm going to start training when I arrive in Florida. (It's about a thousand degrees below zero here in Chicago so running outside really just doesn't work out, particularly with so much ice on the roads.) It's going to be the hardest thing I've ever set out to do, but I know that it's not out of my reach!

So, X'ers, any resolutions this year? You can check out some of mine here! Let me know how you are all doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment