Tuesday, January 5, 2010

P90X+ Day 41

Just finished Intervals, everybody! I can't believe it.... but I think it might become one of my favorites. I'm really hitting my stride with this one, and I don't feel like I'm going to die at the end of it anymore! This is a good sign- it means I'm progressing, and it also means that I'm getting in even better shape to handle that half marathon.

Next week will probably be a half week for P90X+ since I'm leaving on Wednesday to go to Florida and from Thursday-Sunday I'll be on a cruise. (Poor me, I know.) I'm planning on starting my running regiment on the ship since there's a nice track on deck 4 or something. Sounds like the perfect place to begin a new journey. I know... most people would not start something like this on vacation, but, well... that's the old me. The old me would not have worked out on a cruise. The new me gets up and runs while on vacation! In order to look like a new person I need to act like a new person. Sounds logical to me!

Happy X-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment