Saturday, September 12, 2009

Round 2- Days 48-49

So I took my rest day yesterday instead of taking it tomorrow. I spent some much needed time with the roomies instead and it was definitely worth it!

Today was Legs & Back. Still waiting on my pull up bar to be delivered (yay!) but I did up my weights on the leg exercises from 10 pounds to 15 pounds. It was definitely a challenge but I met it and embraced it! Staying true to my promise, I am BRINGING IT!

My roommates Janae and Anna tried Ab Ripper X tonight. Loved it! It was definitely fun to share my love of the X with someone else. I'm not sure if they'll ever try it again, but I really hope they do. It was very entertaining- especially when Janae started laughing hysterically during the sit-up v-ups and Anna just laughed and shouted through the whole thing. It was amazing and a great time!

Can't wait to bring it during Kenpo X tomorrow- should be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment