Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Round 2- Days 53-75

So the last month has been pretty crazy. I started my classes and the stress has been throwing me off my groove! I'm about six days off of where I should be, but I'm really close to being completely done! This week I've been on track so far, both with P90X and Weight Watchers. I've been up and down with WW, staying roughly the same weight. I've been doing a lot of extra snacking that's hindering my progress, so right now I'm focusing on getting a handle on that.

For about a week and a half I was trading in my dance class for the cardio workouts in P90X, thinking that it was about the same. It really wasn't, and I'm back to doing both the entire P90X program and my dance class three days a week. I really love it and I feel great! I feel very proud at the end of the day. Now, if only I could be that hardcore about WW... I need to get back in the groove.

I did plyo yesterday and ROCKED it! I also did back and biceps after dance today and really knocked it out of the park. I worked hard and I'm already feeling the results. I'm now taking the "Animal Pak" supplements, which I love. They smell and taste nasty but I know I'm getting all the necessary nutrients for my demanding lifestyle. I also started drinking a Whey Protein shake after every strength training workout. It's really helping my muscles recover faster and enabling me to do more. I'm walking around campus and at work as well as taking dance three days a week on top of P90X. It can be quite demanding but I find that I am much more able to do it all when I'm taking care of myself. That is the goal- not just to be skinny, but to be HEALTHY! I'm getting there. I'm really trying.

How are you guys all doing this week? Any major ups and downs? Accomplishments? Improvements? Promise it won't be another month before my next update!

Oh... ps...

I got P90X+ in the mail a few weeks ago. Can't wait to bring it PLUS style!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment